Forest & Ray Dental Practice is an international health provider that has been active since 2007. Our aim is that all our patients to feel completely confident, and have beautiful smiles. There is no dental problem that we couldn’t find a solution for! We provide high-quality services that are available seven days a week from 8am to 10pm.
The Treatment Coordinator’s main responsibility is to deliver the highest level of service and productivity at all times.
You will manage the patient process with a focus on profitability whilst maintaining the highest quality of service to patients in accordance with policies and procedures and all relevant legislation.
You will manage the patients through their journey face to face.
The Treatment Coordinator is targeted against key performance indicators, specific to patient outcomes and patient satisfaction.
The aim is to ensure that our business is the patient’s preferred choice and to gain commitment from patients therefore encouraging growth and driving the productivity of the clinic at all times ensuring that the highest quality of service and care is provided and maintained.
- To effectively use the Patient Journey to optimise resources, maintain contact and manage patient activity.
- To ensure that all of the required milestones in the patient's individual care plan are completed and updated accurately.
- Assist in activating local marketing plans and strategy, actively participating in local brand awareness campaigns and promoting partnership agreements with suitable local businesses through referrals and advocates.
- Assist in the organisation and set up of open evenings and local promotional events.
- Actively spot PR opportunities and ways to promote the brand through before and after pictures, forum feedback, advertorials and patient testimonials etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Experience of working to Sales and KPIs
CVs are welcome to email@example.com