The offer is valid until 31st of October, 2018.
All-on-4 solution means a complete denture based on 4 implants. Implants are integrated into the jaw bone and hold the denture safely. So after All-on-4 treatment you do not have to worry about your denture anymore, you can clean it just like you have real teeth. And the best about it: teeth replacement procedure with All-on-4 takes only one day.
All-on-4 (Same day teeth) consultation
- Consultation with Dr. Eleftherios Martinis* about the All-on-4 teeth replacement option
- Impression taking
- Medical assessment, complete dental check-up
After the initial appointment, a treatment plan will be prepared for you, which will be sent to you via e-mail.
The £75 consultation fee will be deducted from the total price if you start the treatment.
*Dr. Eleftherios Martinis
Member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Mentor for Dental Implantology,
Specialty Doctor in Oral Surgery King's College Hospital and Clinical Teacher King's College London
All-on-4 (Same day teeth) can be a perfect solution for you:
- if you have no teeth at all
- if you have wide gaps and most of your teeth are loose or failing
- if you have slurred speech and/or gum irritation due to an ill-fitting denture
- if you would like to enjoy all kinds of food on the long term without worrying of a sliding denture
- if your self-confidence is affected by your denture/lack of teeth and would like a natural looking and permanent solution
How does the treatment look like?
- First consultation (£75): Our experienced tooth replacement specialist will examine your situation, the state of your teeth and jawbone
- CBCT: in most cases a 3D CBCT scan is required to plan your treatment.
- All-on-4 (Same day teeth) appointment:
- Surgical appointment: Implant placement under local anaesthesia.
- Our technicians prepare the visible part of your new teeth.
- Fitting: the visible part of your new teeth will be fitted.
- After the All-on-4 appointment comes the around 3 months healing time, and then you get your permanent denture