We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Treatment Coordinator to join our team at Forest and Ray Ltd in Bloomsbury, Central-London.
Forest and Ray is a fully private practice committed to provide the best possible patient care in General Dentistry, Orthodontics and Implantation.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a Treatment Coordinator to have an influential role in developing the patient journey.
The ideal candidate for this position must be fluent in English and preferably one more European language and available for flexible shifts including weekends.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a warm and polite welcome to all patients
- Handle all enquires via phone, email and face to face in a professional manner
- Deliver a high-quality and efficient reception service to the clinic
- Schedule appointments and send out appointment confirmations
- Liaise with other departments to ensure a smooth patient journey
- Have a good working knowledge of all services including packages and prices
- Maintain accurate patient records and produce end of day accounts reports
- Achieve consistently high levels of treatment acceptance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous customer service/receptionist or sales experience
- Good attention to detail, organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy work environment
- IT Literate
- Competitive salary
- Friendly, multinational team
- Opportunities to further your skills through professional courses and events
If you are interested to work with this amazing team, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com